- Accident coverage available
- Roadside assistance available
- Facility of doorstep Surveyor available
- 8 add-on cover available
Most Popular Policies of ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
The Car Insurance policy offered at ICICI Lombard is highly sought after among India's car-owners for its beneficial features and unique benefits.
Key features of car insurance policy
- ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance
ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance covers both medical and non-medical emergencies in foreign countries.The plan is available in three variants; Single Round Trip, Gold Multi Trip and Senior Citizen Policy
Key features of international travel insurance policy
- No medical test up to 85 years (Single Round Trip and Senior Citizen policy)
- No Sub-limit for Schengen Countries (Single Round Trip and Senior Citizen policy)
- Cashless facility is available worldwide for hospitalization
- Guaranteed top-notch health care available with UHI
- ICICI Lombard Critical Care
Critical Care plan provides financial protection against income loss of policyholders.
Key features of Critical Care Policy
- Lump sum financial benefit available when diagnosed with any of 9 listed Critical Illnesses
- Coverage for Permanent Total Disablement and Accidental Death available
- Health check up not required
- waiting period not applicable
- ICICI Lombard Health Advantage Plus
The policy covers inpatient and outpatient treatment expenses of policyholders.
Key features of Health Advantage Plus
- Pre-existing diseases are covered after 2 years
- Artificial limbs and pacemaker cost covered
- Swine Flu / H1N1 influenza treatment expenses are covered
- OPD expenses include maternity expenses
About ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
ICICI Lombard General Insurance came into existence after the collaboration between ICICI Bank Limited and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited in 2001. ICICI Bank enjoys 74% share in the partnership and the rest of the share is owned by Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited.
Customer-centric approach is the secret of success of ICICI Lombard. In order to make customers happy and satisfied, professionals at ICICI Lombard strive hard to push their limits. ICICI Lombard vows to provide customers in distress with best possible service.
An agile team at ICICI Lombard stood beside thousands of people affected by Chennai floods in 2015.The ICICI Lombard team remained firm and focused while making valiant efforts to bring back normalcy and reduce the shock of the calamity.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance promises to provide unparalleled service to its customers. This commitment helps ICICI Lombard make right decision always. Services on offer by ICICI Lombard keep changing to ensure customer satisfaction.
Overview and Operations of ICICI Lombard General Insurance
Out of the plethora of insurance plans that ICICI Lombard offers such as home insurance, two-wheeler insurance, travel insurance; ICICI Lombard vehicle insurance, ICICI Lombard health insurance are the most highly sought-after insurance policies on offer by ICICI Lombard. Not only in issuance of new policies; renewal of different types of insurance policies such as ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal are also executed by ICICI Lombard by its intermediaries and website. There are 221 branches of ICICI Lombard which are widespread across the nation. The total number of employees of ICICI Lombard General Insurance was 4,634 as of March, 2010. Bhargav Dasgupta is the Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director of ICICI Lombard.
Financial growth of ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company is the biggest general insurance provider in India’s private sector with a enormous Gross Written Premium amount of Rs 69.14 billion as on 31st March, 2015. The total number of settled claim is more than 3.41 million and total number of policies issued by ICICI Lombard is over 13.87 million as on March 31st March, 2015.
What makes ICICI Lombard standout?
• ICICI Lombard boasts over 4500 hospitals and more than 5600 garages across India in the network
• ICICI Lombard settled a staggering 1.62 million claims in 2016 only. This means ICICI Lombard settled around 3 claims every minute.
• ICICI Lombard set up in-house claim settlement establishment in 2008 which houses 400 dedicated professionals and more than 120 doctors
• ICICI Lombard is the first company in the industry to come up with an online sales channel in 2005
• ICICI Lombard is also the first ever ISO certified general insurance company
• In 2003, ICICI Lombard became the first insurance company to introduce weather insurance
• ICICI Lombard showed its excellence in product innovation by launching 3 ground-breaking insurance plans. These plans are, comprehensive bus insurance policy for inter-state travelers, two-wheeler insurance plan with 3 years tenure and health insurance plans with coverage on OPD expenses.
• To facilitate customers with easy and fast policy purchase and renewal, notifications enabled by GPS and for tracking claim status, ICICI Lombard launched a self-service application called ‘Insure’ for customers
Corporate Social Responsibilities of ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard relentlessly make efforts to go that extra mile for the welfare of the entire community including its shareholders. So far, ICICI Lombard has initiated many support programe in areas like
preventive healthcare, disaster support and road safety.
Caring Hands Campaign by ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard launched a campaign in 2011 called Caring Hands Campaign. Employees of ICICI Lombard had driven this campaign with a view to elevate the society. The campaign by ICICI Lombard was aimed to spread awareness about preventive healthcare. ICICI Lombard set up camps to provide more than 50000 underprivileged school children with health check-ups for free. Teams comprise of employees of ICICI Lombard managed the entire campaign in several different location.
Again in the the year of 2014, ICICI Lombard conducted eye check-up camps. More than half of the employees working with ICICI Lombard established camps in as many as 173 schools in 73 cities across the country to provide a whopping 21,242 students in the age-group of 5-7 years with eye check-up for free. Students with poor vision were also provided with corrective lenses by teams working at ICICI Lombard.
ICICI Lombard – awards and recognition
ICICI Lombard General Insurance has been appreciated on consistent basis at various award forums for innovative insurance solutions. These awards justify the trust of the customers in ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance is also a highly acclaimed company when it comes to customer satisfaction. The superior quality of various policies like ICICI vehicle insurance and flawless customer care service helped ICICI Lombard achieve top rating for being ‘The Most Recommended Company’ in a survey took place in 2013. ICICI Lombard was further endowed with many other significant awards like the “Porter Prize 2012”, “ASTD BEST Award 2012”, “Celent Asia Insurance Technology Award 2012” and “Golden Peacock Award 2012”.
ICICI Lombard bagged the award of the best ‘Claim Leader’ in the annual Indian Insurance Award’s 4th edition. ICICI Lombard won the award in the Category of General Insurance in 2014 for its bespoke claim settlement record. ICICI Lombard general insurance is also known for making efforts to enhance the talent of the employees and the company received the ATD Best Winner Award 2014 for the same. Furthermore, ICICI Lombard grabbed this particular award three times to earn the prestigious rank among the top 20 organizations in 14 countries.
In 2015, ICICI Lombard bagged three prestigious awards. The Golden Peacock Innovation Management Award, The Asian Social Media & Digital Marketing Awards for the Best Social Media Integrated Campaign and the ‘E-Business Leader’ Award in the General Insurance Category at the 5th annual edition of Indian Insurance Award.
Awards won by ICICI Lombard in 2016
Aside from the awards mentioned above, ICICI Lombard grabbed already 3 awards this year.
• Golden Peacock Award for Business Excellence, 2016
ICICI Lombard General Insurance conferred this award for its bespoke risk management practices and customer-oriented approaches.
• Technology Innovation Award, 2016
ICICI Lombard got the ‘Technology Innovation’ award for its initiatives like ‘RiskInspect’ App at the Indian Insurance Awards.
• Claim Service Leader Award, 2016
ICICI Lombard has been conferred at the Indian Insurance Awards as the ‘Claim Service Leader’ for its flawless record in settling claims.
Latest achievements by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
• ICICI Lombard raised a whopping Rs 485 crore by private placement of non-convertible debentures. The placement took pace at a rate of 8.25% interest with 10 years maturity.
• ICICI Lombard become the fourth-largest insurer in India on the basis of gross written premium. ICICI Lombard overtook Oriental Insurance to rank fourth in the industry.
• ICICI Lombard sold over 5,00,000 long-term two wheeler insurance policies in the very first year of launching the product.
• ICICI Lombard recently launched an online platform called Health Advisor. Policyholders and patients can rate 1,000 hospitals out of five on this platform.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
ICICI Travel Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Overseas Student Travel Insurance PlanClick here > >
ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Policy
Click here > >
Contact Details – ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company:
401-402, Interface Bldg; No.11,
Link Road, Malad (West),
Mumbai – 400064
Phone: 1800 2666
Follow Us: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Icici-Lombard/192320847482725